It took me a while to post for the 3rd week in December... sorry about that. We enjoyed a more laid back pace. I went to several cookie exchanges (I've really enjoyed cooking this holiday season which leaves us with way too many sweets around the house). I was in charge of the 18 CS (Com Squadron- Pete's work) spouses Christmas party. We had a fair turn out of women and a lot of fun: dinner, games and making origami crane ornaments.
We also went to Arin Krin, AKA 'The Garlic House'. They had all kinds of garlic recipes. We tried the fried Garlic Cloves which I liked but no one else did. The garlic pizza was a big hit with us all. We also had Cheesy garlic potatoes, gyro soup, garlic stir-fry, garlic shrimp, and garlic chicken. 
A pic of a bunch of our food.
No comments:
Post a Comment