When Becca came home with a paper announcing her classes Christmas party for Dec. 11th, I thought there was a mistake. I mean, that's over two weeks before Christmas! Apparently a lot of the kids aren't around after Dec. 15th as there is a TON of traveling going on during the holidays- go figure. But more so here as a lot of people will go back to the states. SO... most of the school did their Christmas parties this past Friday. Becca was so excited that both her mom and dad came for lunch.



She had to show us her journal (pic with Pete) the stocking she made (Pic with mom) and everything else... even though it had only been a couple of weeks since our last visit. We also made gingerbread houses.


Becca is loving school. She does, however, absolutely refuse to talk while at school. Her friends always ask why she won't talk, I'm clueless! She doesn't stop talking at home!
No comments:
Post a Comment