Sunday, December 6, 2009

Pictures with Santa

This past week was not very eventful although we did have a couple of fun moments. We took the kids to a Thai / Vietnamese place for lunch one day. The pineapple rice was the favorite and this citrus noodle salad was hardly touched. Too bad I didn't have a camera 'cause I don't think we'll go back. Saturday morning was the squadron Children's Christmas party. I went early to decorate and Pete was going to bring the a sound system over with Christmas music. 8:00 rolls around and everyone is arriving but Pete still wasn't there. It was then that I realized he probably hadn't read the emails the squadron sent out so he had no idea where to go. I ran home and put a sign on the door. He showed up about half n hour later. Poor Pete, he'd ran around base for about an hour looking for us! Whoops. We were also in charge of the pics with Santa, the background was super easy- we simply went outside with some palm trees. There were about 30-35 kids that came and I think they all had fun.


3 comments:

Sandi Watters said...

Wow, I can't believe how big the kids are getting! I bet santa was HOT! lol.

Sandi Watters said...

Love the pictures too and the ones below, just couldn't figure out how to comment on them. Some I hadn't seen and it was fun to watch you all grow up before my eyes!

JaNae said...

I think this warm Okinawan air is to blame, they have ALL grown, especially Alex!

Up to 2008 Slideshow