
America village. Had Soba, gyoza and rice for dinner and even made a stop at Yogurt Land.
Honestly, I probably wouldn't have even posted anything on the evening as it was wonderfully simple but nothing overly special except we took a picture that perfectly captures what I refer to as Japanese English. You see this everywhere, buildings, advertisements, shirts, hats, etc. They love to write things in English but more often then not it is slightly mixed up. Love it. Enjoy.

Honestly, I probably wouldn't have even posted anything on the evening as it was wonderfully simple but nothing overly special except we took a picture that perfectly captures what I refer to as Japanese English. You see this everywhere, buildings, advertisements, shirts, hats, etc. They love to write things in English but more often then not it is slightly mixed up. Love it. Enjoy.

2 comments:
don't even know what it is supposed to say! ha ha ha
If play of sightseeing got tired please come to Sega- loosely translates to: When you are tired of playing or sight-seeing, please (see- they are always polite) come into our store (Sega) and spend a lot of money you really don't want to spend ;)
You should see a bunch of the shirts they sell for little girls. . . and big people too. Very funny. And the interesting thing is they love to have English on everything- you'd think they'd hire a translator or something...?
Post a Comment