Saturday, November 6, 2010

Halloween

Halloween this year was really low-key. We weren't sure if it was going to be canceled because of a Typhoon but it ended up being a beautifully balmy 80 degrees that night and the kids really enjoyed it. As you can see, Alex was Luigi (I'm sure I spelled that wrong and that Pete will come and leave a comment on how to actually spell that ;) Lalee was a butterfly, Zach (our close family friend) was a vampire and Becca was a princess / fairy.
We went trick or treating with some of the neighbors. Alex and Evan were absolutely thrilled when they realized Evan was Mario. Cool. There were a ton of kids out that night as they let many of the Japanese on base to trick or treat as well. It was rather crazy- I'll post a picture of the crowded streets when I get the right camera. The kids had fun and fortunately, they didn't end up with too much candy this year! Mom was happy.


No comments:

Up to 2008 Slideshow