An older message I'd sent to my family at the beginning of September.
-------------------------------------------------
Hey guys- it's the first day of school and we are ready for it. Well, maybe not physically but mentally we are! The kids are ready to go and make friends and start having more structure in life. It's kind of bitter-sweet... I had planned for this day to be my first day of counseling for quite a while but I know it will come eventually. I am finally able to up load some pictures- YEAH! Because I have a handful to upload I figured I'd put them in a slideshow so it doesn't take up too much space. I know you may have seen one of two of these but I think there are a handful of new ones too ;)
We sent snorkeling last weekend. It was awesome. I had no idea there was so much sea life in even the shallow areas of the ocean. Of course we choose a less beachspot and a more coral area so we were able to see whole schools of fish ranging from the size of a quarter to the size of dinner plates, we saw eels and sea snakes and tons of coral. We are planning on going to one of the near by islands over labor day weekend and maybe we will be able to see different sea life there. Enjoy!
We sent snorkeling last weekend. It was awesome. I had no idea there was so much sea life in even the shallow areas of the ocean. Of course we choose a less beachspot and a more coral area so we were able to see whole schools of fish ranging from the size of a quarter to the size of dinner plates, we saw eels and sea snakes and tons of coral. We are planning on going to one of the near by islands over labor day weekend and maybe we will be able to see different sea life there. Enjoy!


No comments:
Post a Comment