I finished my last class for my Masters degree last night. It was a very bitter-sweet moment. I am psyched to have a summer (and well the next couple of years) without school, and it couldn't have come at a better time as we are preparing for this move. I was sad as I've become really close to my cohort members. Plus, school has been my life for SO long. Overall, I would say I am more relieved then anything. At times I had my doubts about making it to the end. But I DID IT and got a 3.87 GPA. :)
I go to MA to take my licensing test tomorrow. Then we'll all fly out on May 26th for my graduation. We've rented a house on the beach for the week. Sandi and Dan and DaNette and Christian are going to join us- hopefully it will be full of great memories and relaxing moments.
2 comments:
I'm so proud of you! Wow, as I think back 7 years, you have changed so much and grown up and all that good stuff! What a TON of life has happened these past 7 years, sweetie! Can you believe all that's happened and you've just kept going, never giving up. I'm really, really proud of you, I hope you know that! Love ya!
I heard everything went ok. I'm glad. You deserve it. You've worked really hard. CONGRATULATIONS!! Way to work towards your goals. I love you!!
Post a Comment