We are getting ready to go to Boston for my graduation- I'm so excited. I am really looking forward to a handful of days on the coast, playing with the kids, relaxing... sounds so great! Both Lalee and Alex are getting cameras for their birthdays and we are going to give the cameras to them when we go to Boston- it will be a lot of fun to watch the kids and see the trip through their eyes- see what they think is neat. I am looking forward to graduation. It has been a lot of work and having that sense of closure on such massive project.... I'm looking forward to it.
Pete got drum lessons for fathers day (an early gift). He's been really enjoying it. I hope it's something he will be able to do for while- he has always been good at music. The kids are anxious for school to be out. Becca's school is already done and she gets so frusterated when Alex and Lalee still get to go to school and she doesn't. It's beautiful. I should record it and play it for her when she gets to be a teenager and doesn't want to go to school anymore. I'll plan on posting some pictures from Boston when we get back :)
No comments:
Post a Comment