Saturday, March 14, 2009

Cars and Japan- major no no.

I am quickly learning that this is not going to be simply another move. Pete and I went car shopping the other day. We figured if we were going to have the same car for the next four years we might want to get something that will last and not give us problems. We found some great cars and I was getting really excited about it. Pete wisely suggested we find out the regulations before buying a car. After visiting numerous websites and then TMO we found out we won't be allowed to take any vehicles with us. Rather, we will just be buying a vehicle there. Each family is limited to one 4-wheeled vehicle and one 2-wheeled vehicle. Needless to say, this put a quick end to the car shopping and began a search on the best methods for storing vehicles long term. This is going to be an even bigger adventure then I had originally thought!

No comments:

Up to 2008 Slideshow