Summer time is perfect for weekend get-a-ways. We did just that this past weekend when we spent several days in a cabin at White beach.

It rained most of the time we were there but that was fine, we stayed in the cabin watching movies, reading and playing games.
We also spent a lot of time at the swimming pool and took walks on the beach. 

One of the nights we saw a huge group of migrating crabs.
Becca hated this but the rest of us thought it was pretty cool.


We rented an aqua cycle one of the days, I was shocked when Alex was not impressed with this and refused to get back on after the first ride. Lalee and I walked around just the two of us a couple times as it was super hot and humid and the family didn't want to leave the cabin, wimps!
2 comments:
How fun!! But you forgot to include pics of the cabin ;)
LOL- I forgot to TAKE a picture of the cabin. I'll be sure to remember when we go next time ;)
Post a Comment