Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Pictures from our day-to-day life.

This is long overdue and I'll apologize to those who have asked for it, I'm finally getting around to posting pictures of our daily life. Pictures of the house, and what not. I just realized as I was going to upload that I don't have any pics of the outside so a video will have to do.

When the video starts you are standing by my front doorway looking out. We are F. There are 12 families living in the houses you see in the video. Definitely not our dream home but with the military, there's not a whole lot of (read any) choices in the matter. It may not be fancy but as you can see, all concrete so secure. After you walk in the door you go down the hallway:

And then into the TV/living/family/dinning room.


From there you go around into the kitchen.

Upstairs are our bedrooms.

Becca wanted flowers, fairies, and butterflies. I didn't do so well on the fairies but she didn't seem to mind. She loved the green and purple combination.

Our bedroom in is just white, green, and wood. i have a couple of Japanese sayings and pics of us through the years on the walls you can't see. Still working on curtains but its coming. And the walls have tree branches with leaves and small blooms. You can't really see them will in the pic.

I'm not sure what happened to the pic of Alex's walls. They are painting with rolling hills and blue sky. I also has a 'Tree' for his curtains. This dragon hangs from his ceiling. At one point I had made this wicked awesome bunkbed cover that was a castle. Sadly, it didn't last too long against Alex and his friends. Maybe I'll make a more sturdy one someday... I didn't post more pictures of Lalee's room as I posted a bunch back in Sept.

Pics of the vehicles we are currently driving:


I also thought I'd throw in a couple of pictures of places that we go on a daily or weekly basis.

The BX/Commissary and food court. Don't let the size impress you too much, there is a LOT of poorly used space. It is a super nice building though. Also, a picture of our church building.

This is the fruit market I buy our fruit from.

This is the kids in front of their school. There are actually lots of palm trees lining all the sidewalks and road leading up to it but I didn't think to include them. It looks different without them.

This is a side view of the kids school. As you can see, outside hallways for lots of the school. I didn't make it to take a picture of Pete's work yet, I'll post one when I get there. So there you have it, the sites we surround ourselves the most with!




1 comment:

Nette said...

it was neat to kinda see the day through the eyes of the real stuff that happens! You've done fantastic with your house! I love it. Mayhaps you'll have to come help me finish mine before I move in a year!

Up to 2008 Slideshow