Hey JaNae--Somehow I found your blog. I don't even know how I got here. What great pictures! Very cute. Thank you for lending your hubby to help me with my van. . . It's fixed now (the battery was completely dead). Anyway, cute blog! Hope you are enjoying your weekend.
We are loving our life here in Okinawa Japan. Blogging cause we want you all to be a part of our life... no matter what geographical distance there might be.
2 comments:
Great pictures of your beautiful family! I still can't believe how much the kids have grown. Hope all is going well for you :)
Hey JaNae--Somehow I found your blog. I don't even know how I got here. What great pictures! Very cute. Thank you for lending your hubby to help me with my van. . . It's fixed now (the battery was completely dead). Anyway, cute blog! Hope you are enjoying your weekend.
Post a Comment